The Unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 13.5 has been released, and many users are reporting that they cannot connect to the internet after the update. This is because the jailbreak uses a new protocol called AltSvc which Apple blocked in their latest update.
The Could Not Find AltServer error is a common one, and it can be fixed by following these steps.
Hello there, Geeks! If you’re trying to install uncover jailbreak on your iOS device but getting a “Could not Find AltServer” error, you’re not alone. This post will undoubtedly assist you; read on to learn how to resolve the Could Not Find AltServer Error.
Error “Could not Find AltServer”
If you have an iPhone and wish to use third-party apps, but Apple has stopped allowing third-party apps to be installed on the iPhone, you will need to jailbreak your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. You may get this jailbreak software from Altstore. Uncover jailbreak is one of the apps for jailbreaking your smartphone. It is an App store that allows you to install applications and games without having to jailbreak your smartphone, and it also includes jailbreaking tools such as UncOver.
This article contains the following content:
What exactly is Altstore?
The Altstore is a third-party app store for non-jailbroken iOS devices. It installs any modifications, third-party applications, and jailbreak tools that aren’t accessible on the iOS App Store. AltStore has launched an upgraded version that simplifies the installation and allows you to download IPA files without jailbreaking your iPhone. Downloading IPA files on your iPhone needs Cydia Impactor, which is nothing more than jailbreaking your device.
What is Uncover Jailbreak, and how does it work?
Uncover Jailbreak, also known as unc0ver jailbreak, is software that allows iOS users to download the Cydia App Store and install third-party applications on their iPhone, iPod, or iPad. When compared to non-jailbroken devices, it provides a wide range of modifications and applications, but it comes with drawbacks such as warranty voiding, privacy concerns, and an expiry date. However, it introduces a new version with more features and capabilities to guarantee that you are using the most appropriate software. You can discover how to install Uncover Jailbreak in this post.
Could Not Find AltServer Error: What Does It Mean?
If you want to install Uncover jailbreak on your smartphone, you must first download an IPA file to your iOS device, then use the AltStore App to install the IPA file. You may get an unexpected problem, Could not locate Altserver iOS, when installing uncover on Altstore. Because this issue is not caused by the Altstore app or IPA file, don’t worry about it, don’t delete it, and don’t reinstall Altstore again.
Devices that are supported include:
The devices mentioned below are supported by Unc0ver Jailbreak.
- The iPhone XS and XS Max are the latest versions of the iPhone. iPhone XR,iPad Mini (2019),iPad Air (2019),iPhone X (only iOS 12),iPhone 8, 8 Plus,iPhone 7, 7 Plus,iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus,iPhone SE,iPhone 5S,iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max,iPad Mini (5th generation),iPad Air 2,iPad Air 3,iPad Air 4,iPad Air 5,iPad Air 2,iPad (2019, 3rd generation)
- There are no security flaws.
- Stock Apps That Work
- Get rid of the jailbreak
How do I install the Altstore App?
- Open your web browser. Visit Altstore.io and choose Altstore beta for Windows from the list of download choices.
To download, tap on the windows.
- To install Altserver, unpack the contents from the Altstore folder and run the setup program.
- After that, click Next to Install to begin the installation procedure.
To install, click Next.
- The Altstore icon will appear on the desktop after the installation is complete.
- Altserver will prompt you to download iTunes if you don’t already have it.
Select “Download” from the menu.
- If you don’t have iCloud installed, Altserver will prompt you to do so.
For icloud, tap on Download.
- Furthermore, you must now use a USB Lightning connection to connect your iOS device to your PC.
Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
- Then, in the pop-up window that appears on your smartphone, press the Trust button and input your passcode to guarantee iTunes.
- Now Select Install Altstore on your iOS device from the Altsever icon in the lower right corner of your PC.
- A pop-up window will open, prompting you to enter your Apple ID and password to authenticate with Apple, then click Install. This is needed in order to install Altsore on your iPhone.
Fill up your Apple ID and password.
- Altstore app will appear on your iOS device after some time.
On an iOS device, AltStore
- Then Go to Settings General Device Management on your Apple ID on your iOS device and touch the Trust button for your Apple ID.
- Finally, all of the procedures to install Altstore have been finished, so return to the home screen and enjoy the Altstore launch.
How to Resolve the “Could not Find AltServer” Error During the UnCover iOS 13.5 Jailbreak
Open Altstore to get the IPA file for Uncover jailbreak and install it on your iOS device. Follow the instructions below to resolve an error notice that says “Could not locate AltServer.”
- Remove the USB cord that connects your iOS device to your computer/system.
- Now, both on your PC and on your smartphone, close the Altstore app.
- Use a USB cord to reconnect your gadget to your computer.
- Then, on your PC, launch the Altstore application and login in to both devices.
To install, click Download.
- Finally, open the Uncover IPA file on your iPhone and install it.
Let’s read this post to learn how to install Uncover jailbreak on your iOS device via the IPA method on Altstore. On your iOS device, download Uncover jailbreak.
- 1) Is it possible to jailbreak Altstore?
No, Altstore is not a jailbreaking software; it is a store where you can get IPA files and use them to install applications or modifications on your iOS device.
- Question 2) Is it necessary for me to pay to utilize Altstore or Uncover?
No, the answer is no. You are not required to pay.
- 3) Is Altstore’s Apple ID secure?
Yes, using the actual Apple ID is not required to utilize Altstore; you may establish a fake Apple ID and use it instead.
- Question 4) Is it possible to prevent this error?
No, however you can correct the problem when it occurs.
Finally, to fix the “Could not Find AltServer” Problem during UnCover iOS 13.5 Jailbreak, just follow the easy steps outlined above. This is a frequent error that many iOS users encounter and can be resolved by following the instructions outlined in this post. If you encounter any problems while following these instructions, please let me know in the comments area and I will do my best to provide you with a better solution to your problem.
My name is Pardhu, and I’d like to introduce myself. At OMGeeky, I work as an Editor and Author. Actually, I am a techie who is constantly eager to share tech-related information with my users. Apart from that, I like traveling, I enjoy sports, I am a good listener, I am a team player, a photographer, I am a graduate, and I enjoy hill climbing.
The uncover jailbreak is a tool that allows users to jailbreak their iOS devices. It was recently updated for iOS 13.5, but when it was used on an iPhone XS Max, it caused the Could Not Find AltServer error.
- could not find altserver ios 14
- altstore could not find altserver no computer
- could not find altserver on iphone
- ios 13.5 jailbreak no computer
- altstore the specified module could not be found